This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok men, chill out. V1.16 was ok

The patch solved some of the issues. You guys should give Foor-axis the benefit of the doubt. Let them brew another one up. just give them time......you guys need to chill out.

I mostly agree. But then again, 1st patch was broken, and they had to release a second patch to patch the 1st patch , forcing me to download that thing twice! (I'm on a dial-up, so you can imagine my frustration...).

But they deserve a credit - otherwise, who's going to fix things around?
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I really love civ III but the PATCH IS TERRIBLE!!!!! Firaxis did a terrible job of making the patch and should not have released the patch in the first place. I aint giving em any slack for the poor job they did on it, since the patch made my comp unable to read my Civ III cd. I paid $50 for Civ III and with the patch my money I spent became worthless. If I unistall the patch I aint getting my money's worth since while others enjoy the new benefits gained from the patch I am left cold and dry playing the buggy game as it is.

Comment

Chill, man, there will probably be a no-CD hack out there for the new exe in a few days. Or so they say . . .

Comment

Foor-axis
          I didn't get this pun...

forcing me to download that thing twice! (I'm on a dial-up, so you can imagine my frustration...).
          DITTO!! Is Firaxis going to explain to my irrate(sp?) girlfriend why my phoneline was busy all evening? Dan, Jeff, Soren?

If I unistall the patch I aint getting my money's worth since while others enjoy the new benefits gained from the patch I am left cold and dry playing the buggy game as it is.
          Yes, but there are some changes that you can make yourself, like unit stats and city improvement costs and benefits (like police station curing corruption).

Chill, man, there will probably be a no-CD hack out there for the new exe in a few days.
          Obviously...
          "Careful? Was my mother careful when she stabbed me in the heart with a coat hanger while I was still in the womb?" -SP

Comment

Originally posted by Kriton
            Obviously...
            Ugh
            http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
              X