after patch-population boxes crash!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after patch-population boxes crash!!!

u can see from the screen shots the crash that maybe caused by the new shadowed population boxes. you can see the out line of the boxes on the wonders screen, and then the crash come right after i close that wonder screen...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by m_m_x; December 8, 2001, 08:41.

btw
    im running windows98 se
    nvidia gforce2 mx with letest drivers...

Comment

bump
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Try to get the updated patch (for Win2k/XP). It fixes a similar problem with the settler survey.
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

after installing the new *second* patch
          im not getting this squares or other ghost lines anymore on the advisors screen.
          and i dont have a crash after exiting the advisors screens.
          but a new crash occurs after getting into all of the advisor screens(f1-f11) , and then hit esc, after i click "quit immediately" the game crashes.
          other issue stayed after seconed patch-
          ugly text on pop number(looks like a dos shadow effects)- IT LOOKS TERRIBLE and ruin the games clean and aesthetic look ,also its much harder to read now with all that black under the number!!!! please dan,jeff anyone how do i get back the cleaner look it has before the patch???!!!plz give me an answer.

Comment

Working...
          X