Can someone please explain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone please explain?

After reading hundreds of posts, I can't help thinking that I'm wasting my time... I mean, what purpose is there in complaining about the same things over and over again? I think Firaxis got the message by now, and all flaws that can be fixed will be fixed sooner or later.
    So can someone please explain to me why I'm not wasting my time reading all these identical posts?

Re: Can someone please explain?

Originally posted by Martinus Magnificus
    After reading hundreds of posts, I can't help thinking that I'm wasting my time... I mean, what purpose is there in complaining about the same things over and over again? I think Firaxis got the message by now, and all flaws that can be fixed will be fixed sooner or later.
    So can someone please explain to me why I'm not wasting my time reading all these identical posts?
    Just see the thread "If you have a problem with the civ3 combat system heres a simple tweak" and see that this guy just paid NO attention to the billions thread that were already talking about the subject.

If we have to repeat ten times the same things, it's mainly because people either :
    1) never listen
    2) don't want to listen
    3) don't take the time to see if the subject was not talked about before.
    Science without conscience is the doom of the soul.

Comment

Alternately, Akka, they might just be unable to find any of the actual content on the site due to its being buried under thousands of flame/troll posts. Pity, ain't it?

Comment

Working...
      X