Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firaxis, can we finally hear about historic starting locations????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firaxis, can we finally hear about historic starting locations????

One of the biggest gripes against Civ3 has doubtlessly been lack of historic starting locations. Its one of the biggest criticisms of the game that was not addressed in the patch. We've got air superiority out of the way. What about historic starting locations. How come Firaxis never even comments on this? I'm grateful for the first patch, but once again, for the hundredth time, WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH HISTORIC STARTING LOCATIONS?

I've already commented on this. The issue isn't with the game, it's with the editor, and it's directly tied to the ability to place units and cities on the map for scenarios.

And no, I can't tell you when/if it'll be available.

Dan
    Dan Magaha
    Firaxis Games, Inc.
    --------------------------

Comment

Damn rushed games... bring back Civ 2 !!!!
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

I love when people say things like "when are you going to tell us about (fill in the blank)" Many of these types of threads are created because somebody won't take the time to review what has already been said. Yes, there is a lot to read through... and it takes time... But they usually take the same tact as this one... "for the hundreth time... blah blah blah..."

If you aren't going to take the time to look for the answer, don't be insulting about not knowing the answer yet.

THANK YOU DAN for answering this question AGAIN.
        We appreciate you taking the time.

Now... question asked, question answered.

CASE CLOSED!
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
        X