This is a for sure first........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a for sure first........

My elite battleship won a battle and I got a great leader (playing as American) named John Paul Jones. He must be kin to Jesus Christ as he could walk on water. I noted that he had an icon for "build fleet" and so I did, three battleships. But they had a movement of only one.

I am really please by this as it shows that Firaxis has a sense of humor and now I am waiting to see what other surprises might be there for us.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Well, if he couldn't walk on water, he'd pretty much be just a "Normal" Leader or a "Land-Walker," and that just wouldn't be realistic!
      I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

hahahah, i was wondering if naval battles could give great leaders....so voytila walks on water...must be the result of the 'polish invasion'

Comment

Re: This is a for sure first........

Originally posted by jimmytrick
          My elite battleship won a battle and I got a great leader (playing as American) named John Paul Jones. He must be kin to Jesus Christ as he could walk on water. I noted that he had an icon for "build fleet" and so I did, three battleships. But they had a movement of only one.

I am really please by this as it shows that Firaxis has a sense of humor and now I am waiting to see what other surprises might be there for us.
          Yes! I was just wondering today if it was possible. It would be cool if the leader had an admirals hat and went around in a row boat

Comment

Re: This is a for sure first........

Originally posted by jimmytrick

Jesus Paul Jones, re you s*****g us? Well, slap that puppy on the next patch bug list - right up on top!

Kinda like how you get two more battleships out of nowhere. "Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!" (again?)

Comment

Working...
            X