Worker R Command

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worker R Command

Am I missing something or is it impossible to order workers to create railroads on top of road just with the "R" command. In Civ2 you could order a worker to upgrade roads just by pressing R. No longer, or am I just hopeless?

No, you are not missing anything, pressing R is only for roads, I believe it is shift-R or ctrl-R for railroads, I can't remember which, but it is in the big table of keyboard shortcuts towards the end of the manual.
    Jacob's Law "To err is human: to blame it on someone else is even more human."

Comment

I've been finding it much easier to just use the worker task icons at the bottom of the screen for railroads.
      I've seen things that you people wouldn't believe.

Comment

Shift-R
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
        X