anyone else miss this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else miss this?

great game (yeah yeah i know there are bugs)

one thing i have noticed is that as the game goes on ALL the land seems to get very quickly taken by the other civs

now back in CIV2 there was often area's of land still free

anyone else noticed this is or it my imagination? - you know "things not being the same as they were in the old days......)

i think everyone noticed this in their first game
    Project Leader of Civiliza, an Alternative Civilization game based on Civ 2.

Comment

oh

live in UK - not been playing long

Comment

i would hav ehated it if the game still palyed the same as the previous one
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Oklahoma land rush.....

Playing a huge map with 16 Civs at 1200AD and not a spot to be had.

Comment

maybe if you lower the ideal number of cities in the editor for the huge map, the AI will build less cities, keeping some spots open, for colonies and such.
            <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
            Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Are you Lemmy from Motorhead? If so, Iron Fist is my favorite album and they're all good except maybe that first one. Keep up the good work, wartface!

Comment

Originally posted by Archmage
                Are you Lemmy from Motorhead? If so, Iron Fist is my favorite album and they're all good except maybe that first one. Keep up the good work, wartface!
                uhm... no
                <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Working...
                X