Planning on sticking around Apolyton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning on sticking around Apolyton?

Are you Planning on sticking around Apolyton and visiting the toher forums- the OT, etc. after civ III?
    YES: I'll stay 2-5 more months for civ
    22.39%
    YES- I'll stay for 4-10 more months for civ
    4.48%
    YES- I'll look at the rest of the site
    8.96%
    YES- I'll visit the OT
    5.97%
    NO- I'm only here for civ and will soon leave
    7.46%
    YES: I plan on staying at least a year.
    50.75%
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

of course i will stick around......i play civ2 MP far more than anything else and i enjoy the banter of my peers
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

I'm going to stick around - but I'm hanging out more in /strategy for now (until things cool down here, if you know what I mean...)

Comment

???

Cool down? What are you referring to?
        ACOL owner/administrator

Comment

perhaps that every other day the same topics resurface in a new thread...... no one checks threads on other pages...and new threads just push old ones down which already have the answers many of us want

Comment

the poll is missing:

"yes I'm a devoted fan, I will never leave!"

I refuse to vote until the option is there !!!

The same people have been coming here when civ2 came out and been staying here since. More people have come with the extra civ2 releases, the ctp series, smac, etc. Why would I not stick around? Civ players have such better posts than other boards (such as those for a game like GTA3... just to name one among many)

Comment

The poll was meant for newbies- War4ever, I don't worry about you leaving you havent before, you wont now , that is why i did what I did- mr. mummy. anyways, I cannot edit polls.
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I think you'll get a lot of lurkers out of this. The amt of registered users has gone up, and guests down since Oct31, but posting frequency seems to be staying put.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                  The poll was meant for newbies- War4ever, I don't worry about you leaving you havent before, you wont now , that is why i did what I did- mr. mummy. anyways, I cannot edit polls.
                  actually i left for about 4months last year .....but your right...i am hooked ...i love civ2 mp

Comment

I should try a EVAish I'm gonna leave thread.....

or not..... (ah...I wanna be king...)

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                      I think you'll get a lot of lurkers out of this. The amt of registered users has gone up, and guests down since Oct31, but posting frequency seems to be staying put.
                      Yeah I lurk a lot. I never got into the other CIVs or SMAC, but I learned quite a lot very quickly in the CIVIII strategy section. I think I'll stick around. This board has more intelligent posters than most.

Comment

i may leave if i make deity (in about 9 years given my posting tendencies)
                        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I plan on sticking around for a while. Once all this 'newbie' posting drops to a minimum, it will be fun again.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

well, I've been here a while. My answer isn't too hard to figure out. Although I do wonder how long I will be here. I can't imagine myself 70 years old and still flaming the newbies .

Comment

Seeing as I've been here for 3 years.... a 4th seems not a problem .
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X