Future Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Era

One of the things I think would have or could have been improved on CIV2 that would have made more of an impact for CIV3 would be to have added a whole new future era. New techs could have been put in, new improvements, new wonders, new units etc. Oh wel, maybe CIV4

they did this with TOT and CTP....it starts getting a little futuristic.... and all the sudden you have robots and such....were not at that era just yet in real life so its silly to put it in a civ game...

but new techs and improvements would be kewl
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Re: Future Era

Originally posted by The Rook
      One of the things I think would have or could have been improved on CIV2 that would have made more of an impact for CIV3 would be to have added a whole new future era. New techs could have been put in, new improvements, new wonders, new units etc. Oh wel, maybe CIV4
      Perhaps you would like to have a game of SMAC??

Comment

I don't think it's "silly" just because we have not reached that age yet. I just like the opportunity to take a Civ from the stone age to the present, and beyond.

I never played SMAC, for some reason, it just never appealed to me. I prefer to have a single fluid game.

Comment

I really liked that era in CTP games but I am not sure if it is very good conserning playbility.....
          One Life One Game...

Comment

ToT wasnt too bad.

I did Like the two different simultaneous maps though, even if they where pointless.
            Im sorry Mr Civ Franchise, Civ3 was DOA

Comment

Originally posted by Tilemacho
              I really liked that era in CTP games but I am not sure if it is very good conserning playbility.....
              Telemachus, I liked that era too and I just can't think why it wouldn't be good conserning playability. I mean mechas and such, it would have been great to see firaxis vision of things to come..
              Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by The Rook
                I don't think it's "silly" just because we have not reached that age yet. I just like the opportunity to take a Civ from the stone age to the present, and beyond.

I never played SMAC, for some reason, it just never appealed to me. I prefer to have a single fluid game.
                You should try to overlook the setting and play it anyhow. SMAC is a really good game, much more complex and interesting than Civ III in a lot of ways...

Comment

Working...
                X