Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BUG: Not even ranked in the history of the world ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUG: Not even ranked in the history of the world ...

I'm the English. Note anything odd?
    Attached Files
    Orange and Tangerine Juice. More mellow than an orange, more orangy than a tangerine. It's alot like me, but without all the pulp.

~~ Shamelessly stolen from someone with talent.

Offhand, I'd ask if you were playing a game with more than 8 Civs?

-=Vel=-
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Actually, that's the werid thing ... I selected 7 civs ... so what's with this list?
      Orange and Tangerine Juice. More mellow than an orange, more orangy than a tangerine. It's alot like me, but without all the pulp.

Comment

Sounds to me then, like somebody was making use of the Hooka while coding?

-=Vel=-
        The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

You must of hit 'all random' and changed it to 12 or 16 civs by accident. i've seen this happen before.
          Alex

Comment

Nothing to do with the weird number of civs, but are you using one of the terrain graphics mods?
            You sunk my Scrableship!

Comment

Er, actually ... yes ...

Comment

ugh. you should really drop that difficulty level down a few notches

Comment

LOL ... I know, I really can't handle the hidden Destruco-of-the-Universe level

Comment

Working...
                  X