Best Wonder (great or small)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Wonder (great or small)

Not sure if this topic arised in any old post or not. Coz' there is too much to browse thru them all. but anyway, here i go.

The only must-build is Sistine Chapel. The bonus is way too important (double effect of cathedral) and it doesn't obsolete.

I always play R civ. so cathedral is only 80 shield and i build them even in cities that wont grow beyond 12. Save me a lot of trouble with having disorder! not to mention i can even have WLTKD during war while using Democrazy as my gov.

I haven't tried the 2 hardest level yet (i hate to lose ) But racing wonder with computer after the 2nd age is easy. I usually build everything in the last 2 age without a sweat (worrying that computer might build it 2 turns b4 i complete my wonder, especially when i have nothing to switch to!). (xcept that i dont build Mahattan Project and United Nation)

Needless to say, the Fobbiden Palace is way in the lead in small wonders. Or am i wrong?

Yeah, I always try to build the Sistine Chapel too, it is a big help. I like to build the one that gives you free upkeep for the marketplace, banks, etc, I think it is Smith's Trading Company. Though, I always try to build any wonder I can and if I have to choose, I let my high production city build the one I really want.

-quinalla
    Jacob's Law "To err is human: to blame it on someone else is even more human."

Comment

early pyramids and forbidden palace will help your civ culture wise and make corruption less and help with the despot rush especially if you food is bad...if its good even better
      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Colossus is my favorite, because it brings in big time bucks in the early game and really helps with research, and its culture rocks, and it looks cool.

Comment

Working...
        X