Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the most production you've ever had?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the most production you've ever had?

Currently playing a game on Satya's world map in which I have a city with 122 shields going into the 1700's. It's pretty much churning out anything of significance for me.

Now, is this good or bad?

Got better?
    Orange and Tangerine Juice. More mellow than an orange, more orangy than a tangerine. It's alot like me, but without all the pulp.

~~ Shamelessly stolen from someone with talent.

In my current game, it's 1635 and I have one with 106/109 (depending on priority) shields (Factory, Coal Plant & Ironworks), it'll be interesting to see just how high you can get, although I'm guessing, you have to have the Iron Works small wonder to stand a reasonable chance of getting into silly numbers. My city is size 15 and still growing, taking 6 turns to complete the Theory of Evolution!

(edit)

Okay, it's now 1700 and I have 142 Shields (pop=17)
    Last edited by Kokuei; November 30, 2001, 09:48.

Comment

mobilizeing and a golden age at the same time would make it a truly scary city
      I spend most my money on Wine, Women and Song.. the rest i just waste.

Comment

Nuclear plants are supposed to give 150% instead of 50% from coal plant. That would add quite nciely for production of 100+ shields.

I believe you need to have freash water on city area to build nuclear plant thou.

Comment

Working...
        X