To Trade or not to Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Trade or not to Trade

In my current game as the Egyptians I have just gotten rocketry and to my shock and happiness I have all of the Aluminium in the world under my control, at first I thought that I could charge a huge amount to trade it around to all the other civs but then I thought that if I keep it all to mself then I will have the only access to the things that it provides, modern armour anyone?

Do you think that it is any better to trade the resources out or to keep them and be more secure?

Dave
    "What do you get if you multiply six by nine?....forty-two?!?!" Arthur Dent

Keep it, don't trade it. Make sure you are powerful before you start trading it.

Comment

Don't trade it, ever.

Comment

The Iroquois had a similar issue with coal. They traded it to me, their close neighbor who was also second most powerful in the game. After 40 years of trade, boy did they regret that.

Comment

trade to weaker civ. i alway trade or give res to weaker civ, eps the one between me and powerful civ so it become my buffer zone. make em goto the war without my hands dirty.

Comment

Keep it all to yourself. When Uranium becomes available, if you don't have any, then you can use the aluminum for trade.

Comment

Working...
            X