Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inane conversation

Greece(me): our troops are approaching your cities .... blah blah

Rome: "Fool! Do you think we are frightened of your puny soldiers? Well, as Fate would have it, we are. We agree."

ROFL

Seems like the style is the same as that of civ2

One more thing, how the hell does a f***ing sailing ship sink my submarine??! Hell, they can't even shoot low enough into the water! And I thought my submarine is supposed to be invisible to them??!

Supposedly the AI can see your subs even when it isn't supposed to.

Naval combat is all messed up IMHO although you can even out some imbalance between modern and ancient ships by bombarding the ancient ones b4 attacking them the next turn. This works especially nicely for battleships with their range of 2 and superior speeds.

Finally, the AI might have accidentally "moved" onto your sub. I did this to an enemy sub. Caught us both by surprise!

Comment

The computer interaction completely sucks to be perfectly blunt. I would say they've taken a step backward from say, MOOII. I have no loyalty to any of my "polite" allies. The responces and moods are so limited, the computer feels like it has no personality, just a series of standard boring responces I don't even read.

Comment

Working...
      X