No announcement yet.

captured city unhappiness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definite bug, and for the obvious reasons. Surely settling new citizens in the new city should give you citizens that aren't pissed about the homeland, the draft, or the persecution of your homeland.

Now, the question is, after adding these two workers, were they also unhappy (it seems they were), AND, were they unhappy for any other reason at all (did the percentages change and also include the "way too crowded" bit?

Venger

Comment

When the city was size 1, just the original russian citizen, the numbers were (roughly), 10% unhappy because i was at war with russia, plus 35% and 55%, one from the draft and one from the forced labour, but i can't remember which way round. After i added 2 workers of mine, so i now had a city size of 3, i had also made peace with russians, as i'd reached my objective, and my figures were now roughly 60% and 40%, draft and forced labour. That was all 3 citizens unhappy until i played around with the luxuries rate and had one as an entertainer. I only checked once more a couple of turns later, and it was the same percentages. After that i just kept checking every turn one whether they were happier or not, without checking the reasons. If i remember rightly, it's 20 turns of unhappiness for both those events, but as i have no idea when they happened i don't know how long i've got to put up with it for.

Comment

Working...
      X