Deity
    4.85%

the one and only
    -deity-

Comment

Originally posted by chiren
      the one and only
      -deity-
      And you don't mind loosing all the time?
      Somebody told me I should get a signature.

Comment

Blimey, I can't even imagine Deity level. I'm still getting a resounding kicking at Warlord.
        I've seen things that you people wouldn't believe.

Comment

Chieftan because winning is everything.

Comment

i play......on warlord. shhhhh!

Comment

Currently playing Warlord. I'm giving the comp a run for it's money at the mo, so stepping up a notch in the next game or two is probably in order.
              Orange and Tangerine Juice. More mellow than an orange, more orangy than a tangerine. It's alot like me, but without all the pulp.

~~ Shamelessly stolen from someone with talent.

Comment

I used to play Deity on Civ 2... but I am still learning Civ 3 so I am on Cheiftan until I start racking up some good scores. Then I'll progressivley move up as I learn moer and more about the game.

Comment

currently I start my games on emperor,
                  but played much regent last month because of the tournament.

I'm beginning to understand and win emperor, thus I'll soon move on to my favourite civ2 level...... deity
                  Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                  Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Yeah, emperor it is. Tried regent and monarch. The conclusion:
                    Theres no point winning if the AI doesnt cheat anough
                    A bit challenge, but hey winnning then tastes hundreds percents sweeter!
                    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Monarch.

Comment

I tried Regent at first, but was so far behind that my prospects were for survival only. I decided I'd learn the game better at Warlord. I'm still in my first game at Warlord, Large Map, and am again leading. Been playing the same game for about 3 1/2 weeks! Whew! I'm not likely to move up for another game or two.

Comment

ceiften cos i'm only a warlord mostly on civ 2 or thingy, librarian i think, on smac
                          Just my 2p.
                          Which is more than a 2 cents, about one cent more.
                          Which shows you learn something every day.
                          formerlyanon@hotmail.com

Comment

Started testing at Regent and playing "serious" games at Monarch, and recently bumped that up a notch (Testing at Monarch and playing for keeps at Emperor).

Deity soon to follow....just wanna play something OTHER than the rush strat....I'm workin' on it....

-=Vel=-
                            The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

I played regent once and had such an easy win (was it luck, don't know... i guess not) that I won't play easier than monarch from now on.

So I've played a dozen games at monarch, but only trough the Middle Ages, since in my opinion, the rest of the game is no problem usually. I would say someone's better to work on improving his early game than his games' end. So I have to win yet at monarch, but I never ended a game either. But I swear to God I'll win a monarch game, oh yes I will or my name's Buckethead no more !

But I'd like to know something from all of you : for the same difficulty level, whatever it is you're playing, what map size do you use when you're thinking : "ok, i must win this one" ? I played small, standard and large. And maybe experience will prove me wrong again here, but so far I had better success with the large maps. Note that I always play the "continent" map ; this might be a factor too.

And for those of you who are playing deity : damn ! What planet do you come from ? I could sometime get a deity win playing Civ2, but the game's mechanics have changed so much in Civ3, I'll need a couple of months to even try deity.

Nice poll subject btw,

Buckethead

Comment

Working...
                              X