Recon mission issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recon mission issue

Shouldn't I see all the squares between the aircraft and the recon target? I mean flying to and from should reveal the surrounding squares...

Venger

Makes sense really. You should see the line of sqaures to the recon target, as well as the surounding squares of the recon target square.

But for game purposes, I can see why they didn't do it that way.

Comment

what about sometimes the recon area dissapears into the fog of war on the same turn you do the recon... only to reappear on the same turn when you reselect the carrier holding the aircraft that performed the mission. It's rather annoying because you do the recon to see exactly what's there to bomb... Kind of weird really, anyone else experienced this?

Comment

In RL recon means you fly there, take pictures and fly back. So you only have info on the target(s) and not on the path to target and/or back.

Comment

RL Recon??

Todd,

If I am doing RL recon in an F-18 and on my way to the target I see some interesting things, I will still report them.

I think Venger is right on this...you should see the squares leading to the target.

Cavalier

Comment

True, but F-18's aren't forced to fly in a straight line either, should they change it so you can choose the path and zig-zag if you wish? While they would report an enemy invasion army if they flew over it I think this is a gameplay issue and this makes the recon spot more of an 'educated' thing.

I do think the fog-of-war issue smellymummy talked about is a bug and should be patched. I've had it happen to me and it sucks big time.

Comment

Working...
            X