simultaneous palaces?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• simultaneous palaces?

In my most recent game, I had three cities building the palace at once. I wasn't able to do that in the early game, but somehow something switched so that I could in the late 1700s. Dunno why.

good for building wonders

Comment

Didn't need them at the time. But isn't this a bug? I thought you were only supposed to be able to build the Palace in one place at a time... If there had been wonders left, I would have seen if I could build the same one in multiple places.

Comment

realistically (that r word again) it should be a bug. but in this case I think it is a feature. How else would we have a chance at getting wonders (unless you have a buttload of leaders up your sleeve- I have yet to have more than 1)

Comment

Did all three builders work towards building the palace- or did they say they were and not produce anything?

you may want to report the bug in the Help section?
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

They were making actual progress on the palace. I was using them to stack up shields for SS components while waiting to discover requisite techs. I even had to slow down their progress because two of them would have completed the palace before I was ready with the techs.

Edit: now added to the bug thread in the help section (w/ screenshots)
            Last edited by sophist; November 30, 2001, 05:38.

Comment

Working...
            X