Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you know you've played too much civ3 when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You think your Bosses look like Abe Lincoln, Cleopatra and other historical figures. And you wonder when they will increase entertainment.

Comment

• Completly off topic;

You know you've played to much Counter-Strike when you flush the toilet and say:" Sector clear"
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• ......when you miss your appointment with Clay Henri cuz you are afraid that Shaka will eat you for dinner. (I'm fat and all buttered up)

Comment

• Originally posted by Subway's Jared
          ......when you miss your appointment with Clay Henri cuz you are afraid that Shaka will eat you for dinner. (I'm fat and all buttered up)
          ewwwwwwwwww, that's disgusting....
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• What is? Me all buttered up? That was Clay's idea....mmmmmmmm

Comment

• Even more disturbing.......

"mental picture"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

That's it, no more subway for me!! EVER!!!

SPec.

Comment

• . . . when you wonder what you are going to do for your vacation, and its is about setting up your next settlement in 4000 B.C..

Comment

• When you actually give a damn about whether your "people" are happy.
                  We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                  If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                  Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• you're subscribed to this thread...

Comment

• ...when you dig up really old forum threads.
                      The difference between industrial society and information society:
                      In an industrial society you take a shower when you have come home from work.
                      In an information society you take a shower before leaving for work.

Comment

• You begin to talk funny like the following example:

I will wipe you out if it takes me all night. A lot of nations need technology you know.

Comment

Working...
                        X