Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the earliest you've finished a game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the earliest you've finished a game?

I recently finished with space race victory in around the 1800's. I might have finished sooner but it got boring just sitting around so I decided to take control of my continent, getting rid of te Babylons and Zulus.

4000 B.C.

you might want to get a little more specific

obviously I didn't win that game

Comment

Maybe you should say what difficulty too, cox finnishing in 1800s is easy on chieften, but **** me regent is ard
      Im sorry Mr Civ Franchise, Civ3 was DOA

Comment

actually I finish earlier on the harder levels. Because the ai did most of my research for me. On chieftan I had to research everything myself and I didn't get a space victory race until 1950.

Comment

It was only my second game so I still played on chieftain(I haven't played civ before). And by finished I obviously meant won.

Comment

I have not as yet played terribly many games all the way through....right now, I'm testing various ideas in different ages so I play LOTS of partial games....a few thousand years to see how strategy A works, and then a restart to compare it to strategy B, but last evening I finished a Monarch game (std. map, 8 civs, Babylon), space race, 1782 AD. Prolly coulda been faster than that, but....experimentation will slow you down....

-=Vel=-
            The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

I am testing out my mod right now in a huge game with 16 civs...I still haven't won and it is freaking taking forever to end!

Comment

about 3pm, a friend came around and we went for a pint

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
                  about 3pm, a friend came around and we went for a pint
                  Damn, beat me to it!

Comment

What is the latest you've lost a game?
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

somebody just beat me to 'common sense' on the 'which sense would you miss' thread, so i was due one!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                        What is the latest you've lost a game?
                        I lost to a diplomatic victory in the 1990s in one of my games.

Comment

Chieftain, 8 Civs, 2050 AD (Retired, Lost)

I am however playing a game right now at the same level that I am winning.
                          Alex

Comment

Working...
                          X