This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I say to HELL with Infogrames

I cannot beleive what I read on the Civ3 page. This has to be the most ass backwards inane corporate move since new Coke.

What Kai SHOULD have done was sent a photocopy of his ass or a stool sample to the legal department at Infogrames. That, and assembled 4 or 5 friends and conquer France...

I'd have made Infogrames put up or shut up. There is NO WAY they'd have won a case - the god damn game ships with a game editor!!

I will SERIOUSLY think twice before ever buying another product from these bozos.

Venger

Is there some reason you couldn't say this in the Kai thread? Mark has already closed several duplicate threads on this topic. Is it a law of nature that there must be a Venger-started thread on the front page at all times? I'm not even complaining. It's just makes me laugh, now....

Comment

I cannot beleive what I read on the Civ3 page. This has to be the most ass backwards inane corporate move since new Coke.
      Read what?
      I do not want to achieve immortality threw my work. I want to achieve it threw not dying - Woody Allen

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunine

Read what?
        Go to the Civ3 page here at Apolyton, it discusses the "settlement" between Infogrames and Kai.

That gives me an idea...

Venger

Comment

Yes... the last thing we need is ANOTHER "screw them" thread.

Please feel free to continue this type of discussion in one of the other many threads already addressing this
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
          X