Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate of Fire

What the heck is it?!

Also, the civilopedia states that Nuclear Subs should be faster than normal subs, but they're not. Bug?

Thanks muchly!

Paul

rate of fire answer

I don't know about subs, so i won't touch that

Rate of fire is the possbile amount of hitpoint damage a bombardment unit may inflict. A unit with RF 1 can only do 1 HP damage. A unit with 2 RF can do 2 points andd a unit with three can do 3 HP damagee in one turn of combat. This last is important: A unit with RF 2 attacks only once, not twice, but it can do 2 HP damage.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Re: rate of fire answer

Originally posted by GePap
      I don't know about subs, so i won't touch that

Rate of fire is the possbile amount of hitpoint damage a bombardment unit may inflict. A unit with RF 1 can only do 1 HP damage. A unit with 2 RF can do 2 points andd a unit with three can do 3 HP damagee in one turn of combat. This last is important: A unit with RF 2 attacks only once, not twice, but it can do 2 HP damage.
      Which makes you wonder why they used the term rate of fire? Wait, because firepower was taken!

Venger

Comment

*mutters* Ok, thanks. =] Is that noted in the manual somewhere, because I couldn't find any reference to it.

Comment

Working...
        X