Irrigation problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irrigation problems

I don't know if this was already on this forum but why irrigation does not increase amount of food produced by the city, (in civilopedia it states that grassland should produce after irrigating 3 food but i have only 2)? Is this a bug or something?

Mariusz

I don't know if this is the case here, but in civ2, food depended on your government. Irrigated grassland under a despotism did nothing.

Comment

The first government (i forget how to spell it) doesnt allow bonuses by improvements, so irregation only works after a newer gov, like monarchy or republic.
      Im sorry Mr Civ Franchise, Civ3 was DOA

Comment

Are you still in despotism? Until you go to monarchy or republic you won't get more food.

Of course, the manuel could be wrong, as well. It is in a number of places.
        Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'."
        http://www.schlockmercenary.com/ 23 Feb 2004

Comment

Si, yo soy Manuel.

Comment

Originally posted by Boracks

Are you still in despotism? Until you go to monarchy or republic you won't get more food.

Of course, the manuel could be wrong, as well. It is in a number of places.
            Oh, ok. I was playing before but i didn't look at irrigation carefuly
            ;-)
            I just started to play new game, and i want it to be percect;-)
            They should write about this in civilopedia also.

Thanks all,
            Mariusz

Comment

Working...
            X