This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIV 3 And Empire Earth

Have anyone played Empire Earth? I think it's so much better than Civ 3... and at least I can play it without any problems.

I have both games.

I like them both, but I can't compare them; the 'Apples and Oranges' thing....

Comment

I've had EE for a bit now, and the first issue is the TBS / RTS problem (apples and oranges as already said here). Having said that, however, EE is a *far* more polished product! And if there ever were going to be an RTS Civ game, EE would certainly be your best place to look. Truly great game.
      I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

I should be getting my copy tommorow (Mail still does *travel* on holidays and Sundays, right?)

One awesome thing about Empire Earth is.. no matter WHERE you live, you can easily make maps of your local area! Here's a thread I saw at another forum, someone made a map of the U.S. and Europe!

And the detail is even better if you make smaller areas! That means you could theoretically make battles that occur in your local town, familiar geographical locations and everything! The possibility for real world scenario's is endless..

Comment

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
          X