Army Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Army Questions

1. Is there any way to remove units from an army?
    2. How is a veteran army different from a regular army? One more hp?
    "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

1. Not that anyones found

2. Units within an army will upgrade if victorious - that may control it.

Venger

Comment

Re: Army Questions

My first army was created when an elite modern armor unit turned into a leader and I created an army with my leader. I put three veteran modern armor units in the army. After atacking a few times, one of the armor units became elite. The army itself was still regular.

I built my second army in a city after making that small wonder (what's its name?). That army was veteran and I put three veteran Mechanized Infantry into it.

So it appears that the experience of the units in the army doesn't affect the experience of the army itself.

I thought that maybe a veteran army with three veteran mech. inf. would have one more hp than a regular army with three veteran mech. inf.
      "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Comment

regular or vet army, it doesnt matter, the total hp of the army comes from the total of all the units in it. So if you have 3 conscripts, it will be an army of 6 hp, 3 regulars and 9hp, etc.

Comment

Working...
        X