Production, spies, and doubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Production, spies, and doubles

Couldn't think of anything more exciting for a title. Anyway, been awhile since I've posted here with the whole one more turn syndrome. I've got two questions and one idea.

Question one, what exactly does the number in the Improvements/Wonders tab for how much production a building generates mean?

Question two, does the "doubles the happiness effect of" only effect happiness or would it double the effectiveness of say a... courthouse? Probably wishful thinking.

And my idea. An idea I thought of but then forgot but have recently remembered. Don't think the current espionage system is very good. The costs are simply too much. It's easier to trade. I think it would work better if it were cheaper, actually took time (more than one turn) to occur, but had drastic consequences if the spy was caught.

But that's not my idea. I think spies should have the ability to assasinate a leader or something like that, which would send the opposing civ into anarchy. That would be cool!
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

I have to admit, in a lot of cases it is simpler to just buy the tech.
    Never underestimate the healing powers of custard.

Comment

Working...
    X