Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subs not working correctly

All,

I am playing a game and I am the only civ to have subs (the other 2 civs only have Galleons and Frigates).

Anyway, from reading the Civilopedia, it says that only AEGIS Cruisers and other subs can see subs.

Well, I have 2 subs sitting in another civ's borders and he sends me a message saying to move my subs. I select the option that automatically moves my units.

The next turn, my subs are sitting right outside his borders.

How does he know my subs are there?????

TIA
    jonp

The AI sees all.

Theres no escaping the all seeing AI EYE!
    Im sorry Mr Civ Franchise, Civ3 was DOA

Comment

What good are subs then if you lose their stealth ability?

Comment

Originally posted by jonp
        What good are subs then if you lose their stealth ability?
        Nothing.
        Especially considering their crappy stats, lose 1 our of 3 times to a galley.
        Science without conscience is the doom of the soul.

Comment

Oh brother, another bug.
          You should have posted this thread on the Help section, Jonp. At least I hope that Firaxis is paying more attention there than on the General section.
          "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
          Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
          Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
          Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Working...
          X