Civ3 cheats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ3 cheats

don`t get angry but i need some cheats for civ 3.
    to learn playing without being everytime annhillated.
    so please reply
    F 14 tomcat fanatic

I guess you're talking about "cheats" in terms of "enable god mode" type of thing? I don't know of any that are in existence. At least none have been released!!

Sites like pc.ign.com have good cheat sections for a lot of games though, maybe check there, I'm really not sure!
    If the voices in my head paid rent, I'd be a very rich man

Comment

I suppose you could use the million gold per turn bug but that would hardly be fun.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

no god thingy.
        more like in civ 2 and the only cheat i ever use is a instant tech discovery.
        and what is that 1 million gold bug?(i just wanna know)
        F 14 tomcat fanatic

Comment

chieftain

try playing chieftain. Higher difficulty levels require more strategy (and a bit of luck)...but they are more rewarding.

Play at your difficulty level. If chieftain is too tough, then, well...you definately need some help with strategy. And you can find that here.
          Tremble, foolish mortal, for I am the mighty SPEARMAN, and I shall destroy you where you stand!

Comment

where do i find that stragegy thingy
            F 14 tomcat fanatic

Comment

Originally posted by Zanzin
              I guess you're talking about "cheats" in terms of "enable god mode" type of thing? I don't know of any that are in existence. At least none have been released!!

Sites like pc.ign.com have good cheat sections for a lot of games though, maybe check there, I'm really not sure!
              I doubt it, it's way too early for them to have it. (Ok, I confess, I just hopped over there and checked ).

Marc

Comment

Working...
              X