How to talk to civs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to talk to civs?

How do I talk to a civ that isn't listed on the foreign advisor thing?

Also, how come my civilization will sometimes keep going to a certain level of science every turn even though I don't want them to. Like I set my science down to 10% to make more money and then next turn it was at 50% again. It is really annoying, anyone know what's up?

For the answer to your first question, see The CIV3-GENERAL FAQ: COMMON QUESTIONS/COMPLAINTS/ARGUMENTS and their ANSWERS .

Sorry, haven't heard of what your second problem -- maybe a post on the Help forum will clear it up... Hope it gets figured out, anyway!

-- adaMada
    Civ 3 Democracy Game:
    PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
    Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

To talk to more civs, just shift-right click on an existing one and a menu will pop up. I'm not sure why your science keeps changing.

Comment

I would suggest that the easiest way of "Talking to civs" is to use the little "D" button by the info box. Saves you haveing to click a person in the foreign advisor screen, and get only their diplomacy info instead of everyones.

Is there any way to return to showing connections for all civs after you've clicked on one and get only it's connections?
        The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
        Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
        All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
        "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Originally posted by Chowlett
          I would suggest that the easiest way of "Talking to civs" is to use the little "D" button by the info box.
          Or using Shift-D

Comment

Working...
          X