X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• expansion pack

will they come out with an expansion?
    probably so..
    if so it should have the spanish,definetly! then the vikings. and the polish. maybe some sort of muslim empire because they were really powerful during the 600s to the 1000s whhat do u think

i think your as mad as a box of amphetimine addicted rats! you can make your own civs up, just look in the text files, just having fun so my post count gets to where i am allowed an opinion!

Comment

Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Re: expansion pack

Originally posted by Lord Cannager
        will they come out with an expansion?
        probably so..
        if so it should have the spanish,definetly! then the vikings. and the polish. maybe some sort of muslim empire because they were really powerful during the 600s to the 1000s whhat do u think
        If you go to the Apolyton/Civ3/Civilizations discussion you will find that this issue is being well and truly addressed.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

An expansion pack would be just ducky, but I'm still waiting for the first patch. Until then, Civ 3's on the shelf. I've brushed the dust off of SMAC, and Wizardry 8 and Return to Wolfenstein are out as well.

I can't believe it, though. I was positive Civ was going to keep me busy until at least the end of the year.

Comment

hey reds4ever how do u get 2 the game editor?plz ive been looking for it

Comment

Civ3edit.exe

Comment

Working...
              X