Stop Complaining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Complaining

Well dont stop complaining about scenarios but all the other crap just stop. Civ3 is much better than Civ2. (And Light-years ahead of the EVIL CTP.)

Also Stop the complaining about multi-player. Turn based stategy is not intended for multiplayer.
    "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
    - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Im getting nuts!!!

It wasn't enouth the posts with complains about the game now this forun is getting full of posts of people complaining because others complain.

Maybe i start tomorrow the wave of posts of guys complaining because others are complaining of who complains.
    I do not want to achieve immortality threw my work. I want to achieve it threw not dying - Woody Allen

Comment

Why exactly should we?
      Constructive criticism breeds innovation-

I will admit complaints that have no explanation WHY they are complaints- such as yours should not happen.

But could you please give us a better reason than- "its a good game"- It could be a better game

Just don't read the complaints

Welcome to Apolyton- Mr. Mussolini
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

To clarify myself.

I support CONSTRUTIVE critisism but not Complaining.
        People who just fill the forum with junk about how this game sucks because there is no multiplayer annoy most people.
        Posting ideas to improve the game by making MODS is fine, Especially Ancients work. I just dont want to see junk.
        "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
        - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Comment

hey ill douche,
          people have legitimate complaints for a variety of reasons, but the biggest one is that $50 was blown for a game that just did not deliver on a variety of levels, and that $50 dollars represents time from my life working to earn that money, time that i flushed down the toilet procuring that game, time i can never get back.
          the least i can do is persuad people to not fluch their time down the toilet.

Comment

I suppose this just one another trick for a newbie to try get more postings. All new members, please, don't post so much crap like this thread. There has been so many discussions on this earlier, so it's time to look forward.
            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Working...
            X