Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people behave like this is a good game?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people behave like this is a good game?

I've been playing Civ for years now, and I must say that Civ3 is the worst civ game on the market, hands down. Yet this forum is filled with people who talk as though it's actually good! What's going on here? I mean, I've never won at Deity, like so many people on here have claimed, but I know enough to say objectively that Civ3 is broken in almost every way. Why does it keep getting great reviews? What IS going on here?

Heh, I love trolls...

-Alech
    "Build Ports when possible. A port gives you extra resources, as well as an extra tile for a unit to stand on." - Infogrames

Comment

At the risk of feeding the trolls. Maybe because Civ3 is between a good and great game almost all reviewers and most people here are praising. I.e. it is possible that you are wrong!

Comment

Get your favorite dictionary. Look up "opinion". Then look up "disagree". Then resume trolling.

Comment

... because it IS a good game?
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

its very hard to make a bad civilization game.. especially one that few will play..

few have succeeded..

Comment

Call me crazy, but maybe some peoples oppinions differ from your own *Gasp!*. And if 9 out of 10 people say its good...It probably IS! But then again, that would mean your...wrong *gasp!*Faint*
              "Nuke em all, let god sort it out!"

Comment

i REALLY need to make the following remark

[seriousness off]

it's all a big firaxian and infogramian conspiracy

[seriousness on]

before we end up in flames, this thread is closed

Civtech25, please start a new thread with your actual opinion on the game, arguments about it, etc etc....
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                X