Do you feel cheated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you feel cheated?

Considering that the scenario editor was the main rason I bought the game, I do.

no, i knew there was no MP before i bought it
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

no, i got it on Morpheus (nice manual in PDF) and i'll buy it when it's fully patched with MP, i got caught out paying twice with Civ2, not again

Comment

Nope, returned it to the store a few days later.

Might download a warez version to check out if some of the mods make it worth playing, though.
        Gnu Ex Machina - the Gnu in the Machine

Comment

No i don't feel cheated.

Im playing since 1st November with a warez version and will buy original game as soon as patch comes out or i ocasionaly pass threw a shelf with game if that happens before.

Just for the time i have already played the game it deserves my hard earned money. And it will get it.
          I do not want to achieve immortality threw my work. I want to achieve it threw not dying - Woody Allen

Comment

I'm sure the makers of the game enjoy that fact that you hate the game so much that you will only download it from the Internet. That will make them work so much harder knowing that people like you won't buy the game.

Comment

i WILL buy the game....when it's finished!

games i have downloaded recently:

europa - tried liked and bought
              AOE2 - tried did n't like, deleted
              Civ3 - tried, will buy when they finish it
              Worms - tried liked and bought
              MaxPayne - tried did n't like, deleted

can you please tell me where i have cost a developer money that was DUE to them?

Comment

Yeah, I feel the same way. HOMM3 I downloaded, loved and bought. I've since then bought the upgrades, as well.

Civ2, same thing. Then I lent it to a friend, the guy moved, then I moved... Downloaded a new warez version, lent that to a friend, he moved to Mexico... Does anyone know if I can buy a new version of Civ2 for $10 or less?

If a patch comes out that removes the most glaring flaws of CivIII I might buy it as well...
                Gnu Ex Machina - the Gnu in the Machine

Comment

I feel cheated that they purposely left out the mission editor and multiplayer so they can suck another $50 from the consumers. It also makes us wait an extra 10 months for what we should get in the first package.

A big FU!

Comment

not if it is included in a free patch.

next question

Comment

Do I feel cheated?

Nope, not at all.

Comment

No, I'm having bags of fun!
                        -- Roland

Comment

In answer to the question of this thread, no, I don't feel cheated. It's a great SP game
                          If the voices in my head paid rent, I'd be a very rich man

Comment

I love the way you warez kiddies get so indignant and self-righteous when people speak against you for being electronic thieves. Thou dost protest too much?

Comment

Considering that the scenario editor was the main rason I bought the game, I do.
                              how can de scenario editor ever be the main reason ?
                              Pherhaps you prefer civ scenarios above the normal civ game, but even in that case the scenario editor isn't the main reason.

I do not feel cheated. I dislike it though that the turns flow that slowly. I expect in 3 years nobody will notice that anymore though

The game rocks.
                              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
                              X