CIV3 in User Friendly online comic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIV3 in User Friendly online comic

Civilization 3 has got a few mentions lately in the User Friendly online comic.

November 5:

November 20:

The character named "AJ" has also spent time playing Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri:

May 10-12 1999:

None, Sedentary, Roving, Restless, Raging ... damn, is that all? Where's the "massive waves of barbarians that can wipe out your civilisation" setting?

*sigh* My wife can relate to the May 11 cartoon.
    Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'."
    http://www.schlockmercenary.com/ 23 Feb 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Boracks

*sigh* My wife can relate to the May 11 cartoon.
      I think we all can ... ... just ... one ... more ... turn ...
      None, Sedentary, Roving, Restless, Raging ... damn, is that all? Where's the "massive waves of barbarians that can wipe out your civilisation" setting?

Comment

Classic.

Comment

The November 20 comic is the current one as of this writing. There's a chance that we'll see more CIV3 comics over the next few days.

Comment

well, there's no CIV3 comic today, but there's a few comments about CIV3 in the UF forum. I even found a report of a possible new bug in there - an army that is all marines cannot invade from the sea.

Comment

Working...
            X