Civil Disorder on Specific Dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civil Disorder on Specific Dates

Have been playing English and almost all my cities went into civil disorder twice (so far) during the game. The dates were 1776 and 1812. I was wondering if other players noted civil disorder on specific dates important to the civilization they are playing.

If this is pre-set, I'm going to be in a heap of trouble in my current game in 1917. See, I'm playing the Russians...

Comment

that's really cool!!!

If you play as the Aztecs, do strange metallic Spaniards show up, kick your ass, and give you small pox?

Do the Indians starve themselves to scare away the English?

Does China have disorder from ~1920-~1947, along with tons of other periods?

Why doesn't England have disorder during the English revolution? Hellooo...

But despite whatever I just posted above, it is sorta neat.

ER

Comment

I noticed that after pronlonged periods of war, there is suddenly a point where they can't take it anymore and half of your cities go into civil disorder ...

But I don't know if that is the same as you describe it?

Comment

Well, 1917 came and went without further ado while my Russian tanks were merrily pummeling German cavalry and riflemen. No special unrest among the sturdy peasant masses of Mother Russia.

Comment

Working...
          X