Does Civ3 need more sex appeal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Setsuna
    I would like to take the time to point out that the creation of this frivolous thread discredits GP and invalidates any serious arguments he may have made in other threads.. especially his stance on combat.
    Hee hee. Hard combat = good. Hard sex = good. What's so hard to understand? It's ok to knock Civ3 as long as it's for the right issues!

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
      GP - Are you a total f*cking geek, or what?

A perfect example of how civ3 was dumbed down for the masses, yet obviously not enough (for some). You're the reason civ3 was cheapened. Go get laid, have a nice day.

Kiss, kiss baby! Don't get so angry. "Make love, not war."

Comment

Originally posted by GP

Hee hee. Hard combat = good. Hard sex = good. What's so hard to understand? It's ok to knock Civ3 as long as it's for the right issues!
        See, you're making that mistake again. Assuming that everyone who thinks it's broken is a wimp who wants the game to be easier. It isn't hard, just nonsensical. I can't abide unintelligible combat.

Opaque Combat = Very Bad

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandous
          Looks like someone missed the humor in this thread.

Hint for yah Z, take the stick out, you'll be a lot more comfortable when you're sitting at your PC playing the game.

Unless of course that's your thing.
          Looks like someone missed my own brand of humor

Comment

Originally posted by GP

Kiss, kiss baby! Don't get so angry. "Make love, not war."
            HAY GP - DID U SEA THE JOAN OF ARCH ON THE CIV3 AND U CAN SEE H3R CLEAVAGE?!?! MAN IVE NEVAR SEEN SUCH NICE BOOBIES ME LIVE IN HALLOWED OUT SWEATY GAY WORKSHOP!!@#>$#$>$

Comment

Question (two answers): What's long, hard and full of se(a)men?

Hint: GP lives in one. In turn, "it" often finds refuge in GP

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna

See, you're making that mistake again. Assuming that everyone who thinks it's broken is a wimp who wants the game to be easier. It isn't hard, just nonsensical. I can't abide unintelligible combat.

Opaque Combat = Very Bad
                OK...let's keep that other stuff out. This thread is for dreaming about the Egyptian emmisary. Yowza!!

Comment

HAY GP - DID U SEA THE JOAN OF ARCH ON THE CIV3 AND U CAN SEE H3R CLEAVAGE?!?! MAN IVE NEVAR SEEN SUCH NICE BOOBIES ME LIVE IN HALLOWED OUT SWEATY GAY WORKSHOP!!@#>$#$>$
                  Nah...she looks like too butch.

Comment

Question (two answers): What's long, hard and full of se(a)men?

Hint: GP lives in one. In turn, "it" often finds refuge in GP
                    Guhawhaw!!! You really ought to take that stick out, know. You'll feel a lot better. Then you won't need to come following me around to every thread...

Comment

You're my target for abuse this week [slim pickings ]. If it hurts emotionally, just tell me to back off. If it hurts physically, just ask Rondo to stop using the stainless steel studded c0ck-ring.

Happy sodomy!

Comment

Strictly out of morbid curiosity I think I might whip up a "somwhat steamier" foreign advisor.

Joan of Arc though...
                        "You don't have to be modest if you know you're right."- L. Rigdon

Comment

You're my target for abuse this week [slim pickings ]. If it hurts emotionally, just tell me to back off. If it hurts physically, just ask Rondo to stop using the stainless steel studded c0ck-ring.

Happy sodomy!
                          Oh...it's no biggy, ass pirate. Feel free to let her fly. It's just that you're kinda killing the buzz in this thread...which is about the blondes, brunettes and redheads of civ.

Maybe you could write an ode to the trade advisor from civ2?

Comment

SURE!!@#$>@#!!!@$%^ygh~!f#yRT

Comment

Am I still in the OT, cos I swear it says CIV3 General at the top of the thread.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Shhhh....be vewwwy quiet, now!

Comment

Working...
                                X