Public Works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Works

Am I the only one who like public works? It is one of the few things the CTP series did right. With PW, you didn't have to waste time building workers and waste production with supporting them. It was nice not having to move 50+ guys in the late game.

no you are not

you and me are the only ones who like public works.

(HMMMMMMMMMMM what would happen if the workers went on strike? That would be ineresting. They are after all fellow citizens.)

Davor

Comment

I'm on the fence here. I like PW a lot, but I always had a soft spot for the settlers and engineers.

Comment

captured workers can be considered as foreign slaves.

i thought PW was cool too, but the automation functions do the job fine. you try the "automate for this city only", or the "automate without altering existing improvements", or "automate on clearing forest/jungle only", or "automate to clear pollution".. etc (p197 manual)

Comment

I find it easier to build a worker and manage him than to keep up with a public works budget every turn...

Venger

Comment

If it wasn't because ctp used PW I would have rated the game 5 our of 10 (10 is best), but I only gave it the score 3-4
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
            X