Unsatisfied Whingers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsatisfied Whingers

Complain, complain, complain. Thats all they do!! Even if you do everything they ask you to do, they still complain!!

But before you start flaming me, I would like to state that I am not talking about people on Apolyton Rather, I am talking about the Advisors in the game.

Take our science advisor, for instance. "We lack the funds to keep up in scientific research. Please increase science spending." That is just after he has finished saying "We are technologically advanced", and the science rate was at 100%, and had been for many years.

Or our trade advisor. "We have only one source of spice. Lets secure other sources, and trade it with our friends." Wait a second, arent I already trading just to get that resource?? Why does it seem to me that she only asks me to secure other sources when I am buying that resource?? Or what does our Trade advisor say once we have conquered the world and have at least four sources of every resource?? "Good job, Sir", or "We have plenty to go around."?? NO!! Her only comment is "We should aquire more resources."

Theres no pleasing some people.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Just One Question...

What's a "Whinger"?

John-SJ

Comment

It's one of those rugby positions, innit?
      "When all else fails, a pigheaded refusal to look facts in the face will see us through." -- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett

Comment

Late 80's Glam Metal band. Ewwww.

Comment

Re: Just One Question...

Originally posted by John-SJ
          What's a "Whinger"?

John-SJ
          a) One who whinges
          b) A person holding English nationality.

Comment

The only advisor I have a problem with is the science advisor. Even if I'm the leader in technology & have science at 100% he still says "we lack funds to keep up." Sorry Sid... but I want to fire you as my science advisor.

Comment

Originally posted by John-SJ
              What's a "Whinger"?
              Complain, complain, complain. Thats all they do!!
              I think that pretty much answers that

So no-one finds the trade advisor annoying?? Shes always telling me to find more resources, even when I have 3 of everything!! She wants me to get new resources of things im already having trouble finding, just so she can sell it to other civs... Argh!!

LOL at BigNick definition
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
              X