GUess what im doing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUess what im doing...

YOU guessed right! Im waiting for the AI to take its turn, and even though im at a war with the english and theyre prolly going to take a few of my cities this turn, i really couldn't care less because when it takes 10 minutes for them to take their turn... it really starts to get boring..
    And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

or maybe you guessed wrong... no im not um.. !
    And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

are you playing on a big map with alot of civs?
      Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

ummm I guess posting at poly !!!!
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by d_dudy
          are you playing on a big map with alot of civs?
          Standard 8 civs.. kicking ass by the way

Comment

get a better comp :\

i do agree that the requirements for civ3 are high - i can handle it, but i have a lot of friends who's comps can't and they are having the same problem as you are

Cheers .. good luck and good gaming
            ~Alex
            "Nothing exists except atoms and empty space; everything else is opinion"
            -Democritus of Abdera

Comment

Well, waiting for English`s turn when you are at war with them is really a pain

You know, waiting til` all their 500 Man-O-Wars take their shot at your improvements...

Comment

Working...
              X