Which is the best Mod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the best Mod?

Rather than post another thread that critiques the game or bashes critics on this board, here's (hopefully) a good thread that can help players - newbies and experienced alike.

Ok, there's quite a few mods out there now. In your humble opinion, what's the best - one that would address borders, corruption, the pace of technology, unit strengths and the overall computer AI? Please help by posting the reasons why...

Thanks so much!

You have got to be kidding me. With all the folks who are complaining about the "whiners" and all the "whiners" who are complaining about the way the game was shipped, no one wanted to contribute to an actually USEFUL thread?

Comment

Personally, I wouldn't mind a tech stagnation mod - that at the same time, removed the 4 turn a tech cap.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Ming

Comment

I kinda liked the beetles
          "What do you think Abraham Lincoln would be doing if he were alive today? (1) Writing his memoirs of the Civil War. (2) Advising the President. (3) Desperately clawing at the inside of his coffin."

Comment

I personally liked the "Elvis" mod.

Comment

Only use a graphical mod made by Snoopy. It's awesome.
              Firaxis should hire him.
              I do not want to achieve immortality threw my work. I want to achieve it threw not dying - Woody Allen

Comment

Care to support a mod from gameplay perspective, anyone?
                I would really like to know which gameplay tweaks you find best.

Blackadar1: nice tread! You've got my -useless?- support
                The ice was here, the ice was there, the ice was all around: it cracked and growled and roared and howled like noises in a swound!

Comment

Hello,

Bakunine where might I get this graphical mod? I wanna bookmark it for fun and try it when I get the game!

Comment

Re: Hello,

Originally posted by TheHobbit
                    Bakunine where might I get this graphical mod? I wanna bookmark it for fun and try it when I get the game!

...enjoy

Comment

definetley anunikobas mod, which was also added on to by someone else affecting modern combat.. also, the playability mod is good too (graphics mod)
                      And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

I'm not trying to troll this thread, but with all the gameplay mods that have been introduced, there's not more discussion about the relative merits of these author's works?

Comment

Working...
                        X