leaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leaders

how many great leaders can an empire have active at any given time?
    to me it seems like 1, but i havent played much so i may be wrong.

I think the editor has all the names so I assume that is the limit (6 i think )
    Anyway I just got 2 in my current game.
    I love them for hurrying wonders. Armies aren't really good but free wonder is.

Comment

Actually, the number of leaders can be as many as the list of those names is long. The list can be added to in the editor, as well as the city names.

Armies are actually very nice, so what I do with my first leader is have him make an army, thus opening up the possibilty of the Pentagon, Military Academy, and Heroic Epic Small Wonders. An army comprised of four veteran Calvary right after the discovery of gunpowder is very nice.
      DarkMatter

As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy.
      -Christopher Dawson, The Judgment of Nations, 1942

Comment

i just wanna make sure theres no misunderstanding here
        you got more than one leader at the same time? And theyre not converted to armies or anything?

Comment

Actually I think you can only get one at a time, but as many as you want at different times. I might sure about this though.
          Alex

Comment

Well I still haven't had a leader yet

I am not a very militaristic player, my military is mainly concerned with defence and I am an effective diplomatic player...so military has very much become a last resort for me...
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

hmm yes...interesting
              this has nothing to do with the topic of this thread btw, but i appreciate your input

Comment

Working...
              X