Broken Beyond Repair....:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys chill out......wait for MP.

I tried telling all you idiots before the game was realeased about inherint flaws. But most of you called me an ass and bought into the Bull**** coming from Firaxis.

You deserve what you got.....

(wait for MP)

Comment

• I'm petty.

*Shuffles a little "I win" jig*

Comment

• Originally posted by Velociryx
        ::sigh:: Another thread devolves into flames and personal attacks. Well....it was fun while it lasted....I'm going to bed. I'm glad those of you who saw the thread for what it was got a chuckle, and again, apologies to those who did not.
        Oooops Vel, seems to me that the valiant strategist did a tactical error

If I was in your shoes, for now I'd have raised a bad feeling like
        "Wait, I pushed only that button because I was curious and looking for fun noise... I really never meant to order the whole starship start self-destruction sequence... No, really."

BTW I have that doubt: to read more of your great game strategies suggestion, while I wait the patch before to buy Civ III, or to avoid it because you made so great suggestion you spoiled the game for me
        I suppose it's better to have choice, but sometimes I'm not sure!
        "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
        - Admiral Naismith

Comment

• Originally posted by GP
          Is PGM the same guy who's sarcasm meter was broken in my thread??
          GP: I believe you're a bit confused.

Comment

• Re: I'm petty.

Originally posted by Zylka
            *Shuffles a little "I win" jig*
            Not yet...I still need to roast you over the coals for never having done any real fighting...

Comment

• Originally posted by PGM

GP: I believe you're a bit confused.
              It was a "yes or no" question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Velociryx
                ::sigh:: Another thread devolves into flames and personal attacks. Well....it was fun while it lasted....I'm going to bed. I'm glad those of you who saw the thread for what it was got a chuckle, and again, apologies to those who did not.

And by the way, thank you, adaMata....

-=Vel=-

It was good, Velo...

Comment

• Re: Re: I'm petty.

Originally posted by GP

Not yet...I still need to raost you over the coals for never having done any real fighting...
                  Oh.

Comment

• "This might make it more interesting."
                    [hands a can of gasoline to GP]

Zap

Comment

• Thanks guy! Glad you got a laugh or two out of it before the thread went to...heck...lol

I'm just sorry it wasn't appreciated by all....the majority, it seems, but not all.

As to my restraint...hey....the fact is, at the end of the day, I consider most of the people who post here to be my buds. And on the O.T., n.c. and I have a pretty long history of fighting on the same side of most battles and I consider him a friend. In debates where we've been on the same side, I've felt *completely* at ease and confident with trusty n.c. watching my back, and I hope he has the same impression of me.

In any case, I'm not inclined to flame anybody here, even if we disagree, and even if those disagreements begin to take on the overtones of a personal attack because I value those friendships....besides, there are more than enough people here and IRL who would love the opportunity to burn me at the stake, so I can vent my frustrationsn in their general direction....

Of course, like everybody, I guess I do have my limits, so I prolly should say I've never flamed, or never would....but as a general rule...nahhh....I've got fairly thick skin.

-=Vel=-
                      The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

• Vel- I have always had a high opinion of you. That's the main reason I weighed in- disappointment. But I'll get over it.

Comment

• vel

Comment

Working...
                          X