Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There isn't a go to city option when there is civil disorder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There isn't a go to city option when there is civil disorder?

I've looked for a way to do this. But I don't see one. When a city get's civil disorder, it should prompt you to go to the city. This is a serious gameplay problem for me, I tend to have large empires and jerky scrolling all around looking for them kinda sucks. In Civ2 I think there was an option to allow it or not. Did I just miss it in Civ3 or is it just missing?

Venger

If it's there, Venger, I haven't found it either. But at least Civil Disorder is very easy to notice, now, when you're scrolling around the map. I've only missed fixing it once or twice now... but it would be nice to have the 'go to city' option restored.
    There is a thin line between insanity and genius. I have erased this line.

Comment

Originally posted by Asharak
      If it's there, Venger, I haven't found it either. But at least Civil Disorder is very easy to notice, now, when you're scrolling around the map. I've only missed fixing it once or twice now... but it would be nice to have the 'go to city' option restored.
      Hell yes it should be restored...dude I have dozens and dozens of cities, and it sucks scrolling all around doing a Smokey the Bear fire check...

Venger

Comment

Working...
      X