Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look at these border's: They don't make sense?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at these border's: They don't make sense?

Do these make sense to anyone?
    Attached Files

You cant "control" deep water. Freedom of the seas my man. So it has the blocks in your cultural radius not marked for the deepest level of the ocean.

Comment

Then it would make sense to say that if you can't control the "deep sea" you shouldn't be able to control across it either. The area across shouldn't be within my control.

Comment

Yeah, but its just a game, thats the least of your worries

Comment

I know, just another small thing in a miriad of things that could've/should've beeen fixed and was promised by Firaxis for the longest time. I was led to believe that they REALLY were working so hard to put together the bet game possible, they juast left out that they forget a few rounds of honest playtesting! Everyone knows you have to have someone else check your work; if every screenwriter edited their owns movies, do you think anything would actually be left of the editing room floor?

Comment

I know, just another small thing in a miriad of things that could've/should've beeen fixed and was promised by Firaxis for the longest time. I was led to believe that they REALLY were working so hard to put together the best game possible, they juast left out that they forget a few rounds of honest playtesting! Everyone knows you have to have someone else check your work; if every screenwriter edited their owns movies, do you think anything would actually be left of the editing room floor?

Comment

I know, just another small thing in a miriad of things that could've/should've beeen fixed and was promised by Firaxis for the longest time. I was led to believe that they REALLY were working so hard to put together the best game possible, they just left out that they forget a few rounds of honest playtesting! Everyone knows you have to have someone else check your work; if every screenwriter edited their owns movies, do you think anything would actually be left of the editing room floor?

Comment

I know, just another small thing in a miriad of things that could've/should've beeen fixed and was promised by Firaxis for the longest time. I was led to believe that they REALLY were working so hard to put together the best game possible, they just left out that they forget a few rounds of honest playtesting! Everyone knows you have to have someone else check your work; if every screenwriter edited their own movies, do you think anything would actually be left of the editing room floor?

Comment

I know, just another small thing in a miriad of things that could've/should've beeen fixed and was promised by Firaxis for the longest time. I was led to believe that they REALLY were working so hard to put together the best game possible, they just left out that they forget a few rounds of honest playtesting! Everyone knows you have to have someone else check your work; if every screenwriter edited their own movies, do you think anything would actually be left on the editing room floor?

Comment

I guess I REALLY needed to get my point across.

I actually don't know what happened here, I see double posts by people sometimes, but never like this, sorry.

Comment

You can say that again...

Perhaps this should be sorted out so that borders have to be contiguous with a city, so these little pockets do not occur.
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Border smoothing was promised and there was a prior post that made it look as if such was taking place when an uncontrolled tile was absorbed because it was bordered on 3 sides by the same empire. Looks like one of the many little slip ups.
                        To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                        H.Poincaré

Comment

bigfree...that double-post thing used to happen to me all the time when i was using netscape6...if i pressed 'back' and went throught that interim page that told me my message had been posted, it would repost...dunno if that's what happened to you, but maybe...
                          You're civin' like a fool, but what about DaddyCool?

Comment

baahh...petty.. big deal, crap like that doesn't even bother me,especially in the ocean.

Comment

Woah...

A sextuple post!!! Amazing!

-FMK.

Comment

Working...
                              X