Unit Beefs: Tanks & Carriers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit Beefs: Tanks & Carriers

Aye........ nae posts? GOOOOOOOD thread. GOOOOOOD thread.

Probably just another '*****-***** - Civ 3 is terrible, now I'm off to play it'
    A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

posted before deletion
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Posted this last night, probably while there was some kinda server maintenance.

In any case, my beef is:

1) Tanks don't consistently seem to get two attacks like it says in the book for `em. Haven't been able to figure out what the 2 attack criteria is yet. It isn't quite simply "when they haven't moved," because there are times when my tanks are parked on the doorstep of an enemy city and they don't get to attack twice.

2) What's the deal with Carriers only holding 4 units? 4 fighter planes? 4 bombers? Terrible. Some way to increase this? In Civ II TOT, I think the limit was like 8 units or something.
      War doesn't determine who's right...war determines who's left!

Comment

2) What's the deal with Carriers only holding 4 units? 4 fighter planes? 4 bombers? Terrible. Some way to increase this? In Civ II TOT, I think the limit was like 8 units or something.
        and in the orignal civ 2, it was unlimited. i always enjoyed basing a couple dozen squadrons on a single carrier.
        By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Increase carrier capacity in the editor.

Comment

Working...
          X