Wonders - Excell Spreadsheet??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonders - Excell Spreadsheet??

Does anyone have the Wonders, Advance Required, Resource required - set up on an Excell spreadsheet? (Like the way someone set up the hotkeys - Big Thanks there)

Thanks

Where did you get the one with the hot keys?

Comment

I got it right here. I'm attaching it to this post. It's not mine so the credit goes to whoever
      Attached Files

Comment

for a split second there I thought by your title that you were proposing that Excel should be a wonder
        May I be the person my dog thinks I am.

Comment

I posted just such a spreadsheet today!! The spreadsheat contains tables for Great Wonders, Small Wonders and City Improvements. Search under my name.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyhaug
            I posted just such a spreadsheet today!! The spreadsheat contains tables for Great Wonders, Small Wonders and City Improvements. Search under my name.
            Just did that search, and for all who are interested, the exact URL of the thread in question is:

-- adaMada
            Civ 3 Democracy Game:
            PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
            Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

I took that Excel shortcut file and made a few modifications to it so that it would be a quick print on one page. Credit still goes to the original author, but I thought these modifications would help for cheat sheets.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X