Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• firaxis on 3sat

dunno if this was posted before
    i watched some german tv over the weekend and they had a big feature on firaxis and civ3. sid said 'guten tag' hahahaha and took them around firaxis headquarters. civ3 was still in the process of 'being broken' so people were sitting around playing it or (mike) programming it. mike, by the way, was recorded working in a dark room lit by christmas flashing lamps. (how mike stole my christmas - i am playing civ instead of having a christmas dinner ).
    then they mentioned LE and i had to switch the channel. argh

I hope you recorded the show! It could be used as Exhibit A in the upcoming law suit!!! ()
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

yin, unfortunately i cannot return LE to the store and get SE.
      as for consumer protection in international lawsuits, cross border enforcement is efficient only if the disputed matter is worth over 1,500$, under that it is a waste of time

Comment

So if you buy 30 LE's, will that do it?
        I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

yeah, i will sue their pants off

Comment

Originally posted by LaRusso
            yeah, i will sue their pants off
            Time to join some Consumer Association and make a massive attack!

Really, I can't see why so many people complain not having same release time of USA: we gained lot of savvy advice from early customers...

No LE for me, thanks!
            "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
            - Admiral Naismith

Comment

Working...
            X