Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention Firaxis: Suggestion for posters and charts in later versions of Civ III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Firaxis: Suggestion for posters and charts in later versions of Civ III

I noted the controversy about the tech tree and resource chart in the release edition. If you revisit the issue in later versions can I suggest you make the charts so they can be framed or hung on the wall? A lot of players do that. Which means:

. Single sided and all on one page

. Font large enough to be read from a couple of feet away.

Thanks

(The civ II chart is a model to follow - I had it framed)
    Last edited by Alexander's Horse; November 12, 2001, 00:58.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Ker bump

Good idea Horse!
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Re: Attention Firaxis: Suggestion for posters and charts in later versions of Civ III

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
      I noted the controversy about the tech tree and resource chart in the release edition.
      Huh? There is no tech tree and resource chart in the release edition. Even the manual is mostly devoid of charts and tables.

There is a -pretty much useless- tech tree in the LE, I hear.

Of course they should have included a separate tech tree with unit/terrain charts etc., similar to CivII.

Firaxis does have great game designers and programmers, but about their marketing department I say only two words: Forced Labour.
      Now, if I ask myself: Who profits from a War against Iraq?, the answer is: Israel. -Prof. Rudolf Burger, Austrian Academy of Arts

Free Slobo, lock up George, learn from Kim-Jong-Il.

Comment

Must have been in the LE then.

They should put a good tech tree and resource chart in the multiplayer Gold edition

Comment

Working...
        X