Soren Johnson, I love you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soren Johnson, I love you

Well, not that way, but you know what I mean. Very much enjoyed the chat transcript, and very much appreciate your long nights of hard work. There are millions of us out here. Millions who are in awe of your talents and sheer grit. As a programmer, I can testify to your monumental achievement.

I love the game, and I'm confident that you can tell the difference between a legitimate bug or problem and the pathetic whines of losers.

So here ya go...

[...standing... applauding Soren, Dan, and all the guys and gals at Firaxis...]
    "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatum." — William of Ockham

hear hear. Fantastic job. Can't wait to see the expansion pack.

Comment

Originally posted by randomturn
      Can't wait to see the expansion pack.
      Damn you, why'd you have to remind me!! I won't have time to play it in the spring as I'll be in school!!! I forgot. AHHHHH.
      "To live again, to be.........again" Captain Kirk in some Star Trek Episode. (The one with the bad guy named Henok)
      "One day you may have to think for yourself and heaven help us all when that time comes" Some condescending jerk.

Comment

I love the game, but right now I'm looking forward to a patch moreso than an expansion pack.

Comment

Yes... Overall you did a great job! A few tweaks wouldn't hurt but the AI is currently outstanding...

Comment

Working...
          X