X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soren Johnson, please read

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=33291

Please go there, I posted that rant on the wrong forum! (You only frequent this forum right?)

Two questions:

-They are clearly short on patience with you, did you break treaties? I find my ability to trade effectively get worse and worse the more wars I declare.

-Are you trying to trade for their LAST RESOURCE? That is, there was a (0) next to the incense -- the AI is very reluctant to trade their only resource.

I've only run into this when the AI perceives me as a bully. Its not every civ in every game.

Btw, your attitude sucks, youre lucky anyone responds.

Comment

-I have not broken any treaties with anyone. The only war I was in was when Russia declared war on me early in the game for not giving in to their bullying.

-No it's not their last resource, this example, the Aztecs have 9 extra Incense. These are my last resources though! I am getting drained of all my extra resources for such lop-sided trades. Not only that, but they break the trade every 20 turns as in the legal limit, only to demand more if I want to continue trading.

Yes my attitude sucks but can you blame me? Every game I've played I've only run into problems and frustration.

Comment

Working...
      X